Friday, March 21, 2014

Making The Most Of Everything

I sure am glad today has arrived. It has been one busy week. Now you might catch me saying this same phrase every Friday but each week seems to become busier and busier whether I like it or not.
Madison just started baseball (more details to come), work is in the middle of a major overhaul and my home life is even more chaotic.

In the midst of all the hustle and bustle quite a few positive things have happened.


1. My new toy, the Chromebook, has left a smile on my face all week. Knowing that I typed every blog for the last three months on my Kindle Fire makes me appreciate how quick I can now type each and every post.

2. Spring is officially here and so to get myself in the mood I spent my lazy day updating my phone. It is the little things you have to do to keep the positivity going in your life. Looking forward to sunshine and flip flops!

3. As I said Madison started baseball this week, although it conflicts with her dance sessions we are making it work. Her facial expressions and excitement warm my heart and make me laugh.

4. As I shared yesterday my awesome Ipsy bag came in the mail. I love their products and cannot wait to see what they have in store for next month, being that it's my birthday month and all!

5. Nothing feels better than purchasing a piece of new furniture. This week I experienced a day of extreme depression and so I spent the entire night shopping for a new dining room table. Success came when I walked into the Room Place and found the beauty I was looking for. The picture doesn't do it justice and I also upgraded to the 7 piece for an awesome deal! Although the day had been a disaster this made up for it and turned my mood around.

This weekend I am looking forward to picking up my new table, practicing more baseball skills with Madison and resting my mind before Monday comes too fast and the chaos starts all over again.

What are your plans for the weekend?


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Thanks for sharing your Ipsy bag! I received a subscription for Birchbox for Christmas and love it, but have heard good things from Ipsy too. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the fabulous week! I'm so glad to hear you love your chromebook... I'm looking into getting one, too!!! Hope your weekend is equally as awesome as your week :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!