Madison just started baseball (more details to come), work is in the middle of a major overhaul and my home life is even more chaotic.
In the midst of all the hustle and bustle quite a few positive things have happened.
1. My new toy, the Chromebook, has left a smile on my face all week. Knowing that I typed every blog for the last three months on my Kindle Fire makes me appreciate how quick I can now type each and every post.
2. Spring is officially here and so to get myself in the mood I spent my lazy day updating my phone. It is the little things you have to do to keep the positivity going in your life. Looking forward to sunshine and flip flops!
3. As I said Madison started baseball this week, although it conflicts with her dance sessions we are making it work. Her facial expressions and excitement warm my heart and make me laugh.
4. As I shared yesterday my awesome Ipsy bag came in the mail. I love their products and cannot wait to see what they have in store for next month, being that it's my birthday month and all!
5. Nothing feels better than purchasing a piece of new furniture. This week I experienced a day of extreme depression and so I spent the entire night shopping for a new dining room table. Success came when I walked into the Room Place and found the beauty I was looking for. The picture doesn't do it justice and I also upgraded to the 7 piece for an awesome deal! Although the day had been a disaster this made up for it and turned my mood around.
This weekend I am looking forward to picking up my new table, practicing more baseball skills with Madison and resting my mind before Monday comes too fast and the chaos starts all over again.
What are your plans for the weekend?