Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Guilty As Charged

One of the first steps to overcoming an addiction is admitting the problem. In my case, I have an addiction, I admit it and I'm in no hurry to overcome it.

via
My newest obsession is the television show, Grey's Anatomy. I'm three seasons behind and I can't watch them fast enough. It doesn't help that I have a four year old and husband who have control over the tv twenty four seven.

via
My next shopping excursion will involve me purchasing a few cords so I can hook up Netflix in my bedroom and lock myself in the room until I'm finished. Sounds like a good plan right?

For those of you who watch it, you know how addicting this is for someone. For those who have not experienced the greatness of this show, trust me, you won't want to miss this incredible series. Although the show is on its tenth season it's very easy to get caught up if you have the time. Each episode leaves you hanging and wanting to watch more.

Over this period of time I've learned so much and have been truly inspired...

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
Some people view television as a time waster but if you really pay attention, some shows can teach us every life lesson there is to learn. The way to treat people, the way to live, the way to respect others can all be taken from the experience. I will continue indulging myself in my addiction while also learning valuable lessons.

What's your latest addiction or obsession?


1 comment:

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!