Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag: Destination Beauty

So now I that I have officially cancelled my Birchbox subscription gasp! I now only have one little piece of mail that I look forward to receiving each month and that is my Ipsy glam bag.


The products are totally worth the $10 monthly fee! The difference between Birchbox and Ipsy for me was the type of products I began to receive. I am more of a makeup girl not an all around product girl. I don't need hundreds of BB creams, hand creams and small foil packets full of a product that I only get to use once.

With Ipsy, the product is at a larger size so I am able to sample the product throughly and give a better opinion in regards to the item. It also helps me to decide if I will be ordering the sample in full size.

With that being said, I highly suggest Ipsy. Their shipping is quick and easy, their products have great quality and are affordable for any budget.

So let's see what Ipsy sent out this month...


Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready-$18
This lipstick is creamy and has a great pigment of color. This shade is great for any occasion. Subtle enough for work but would match perfectly to a more glamoured look maybe for a date night. I'm not a huge lipstick wearer but paired with a nude gloss I quickly became a fan.


Pixie Flawless Beauty Primer-$9
The older I get the more obsessed I have become with keeping my skin healthy. I want the glowing, no wrinkle and smooth looking face. With the help of this product my skin looks better and my makeup stays put all day. In the past, I would have never used a face primer but since I started receiving the Ipsy glam bag I have been able to try a few different brands and I must say that a face primer does wonders!


NYX Love In Rio-$6
Brown shades of eye shadow, boom! I LOVE brown eye shadow. All brands, any shade, brown is my go to color. I did the I'm so excited clap my hands four times kinda thing when I pulled this little trio out of the bag. The pigmentation of the product is great and it doesn't crease on my lids after a entire day goes by.


Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner-$24
I really wish this would have been in black. Blue is not my color and to be honest we had more fun drawing decor on our nails! This fine point eyeliner pen works great when it comes to achieving a perfect line but it is the shade that threw everything off for me.



Ipsy also sent out other products in their glam bags which also included OPI nail polish, body butter and a temporary tanning lotion. I have been subscribed with Ipsy for over a year now and have never been disappointed!



1 comment:

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!