Friday, March 7, 2014

Rumor Has It

Anyone else agree that it's a little easier to get out of bed when it is Friday anddddd wait for ittttt, rumor has it the weather is going to be 50 degrees!! What a heat wave, compared to the single digit temps we have been experiencing!

So because I had a pretty busy (more productive, less enjoyment) yet uneventful week I managed for once in my life gasp to only snap two pictures this week. Which means instead of my five highlights of the week, I'm going to share my five upcoming highlights!

1. I'm looking forward to spring scented candles and wallflowers from Bath and Body Works! I have yet to stop in and throw down a big Ben on those delicious items but I'll be there this weekend and cannot wait!

via
2. Madison's surprise princess for the day event was moved to this Sunday due to the monstrous winter storm we had last Sunday, a whopping two inches, so I can't wait for her to finally experience this fun day!

via
3. I try to hold off on the birthday planning for Madison for as long as I can simply because I tend to go overboard and spoil her rotten without intending to but with it being next month I think I'm in the clear, right?!?!?

4. I haven't went to the gym in about a week and can already tell my body is screaming for me to go back. I was going a couple times of week but lately it's been too busy to get a machine and the wait to tan is crazy. I'll be getting into the gym this weekend even if I have to wake up super early to do it!!
via
5. Pinterest has been and always will be my assistant for everything. A month ago I pinned new recipes and for almost three weeks created a meal based upon those never before made recipes. As much as I dread Wal-Mart I'll be scoping out the aisles for my new recipe items.

I'm all about planning for the future and enjoying what's in store in the days to come! Cheers to the freakin weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!