Monday, November 25, 2013

Would You Like Mail?

I love beginning a Monday morning feeling organized, refreshed and ready to accomplish another week!
This feeling is rare and only happens once in a blue moon.
My five to try that I posted on Friday turned out to be a great success! 
I stuck to my goals and succeeded at four, one is still in the works but 95% ain't too shabby!

I had an overnight babysitter Saturday night so I managed to lie in bed for ten hours. Did I sleep? Some. I keep having dreams that leave me tossing and turning and feeling restless. It was still nice to have that time to breathe, lie still and enjoy the silence.


My first batch of Christmas cards will be going out in the mail today to you lovely readers! I still have Christmas cards to send out so if you would like one please send me an email with your mailing address and I will get one to you! If I run out of these I have more! So please feel free to send me your info!


Although we did not start Madison's letter to Santa, we did spend most of our Sunday afternoon decorating this yummy goodness! I love gingerbread houses and Madison did a great job adding all of the details to the house. Eating it is the best part besides the great memories we make while doing it.






I am happy to announce that besides a handful of gifts and stocking stuffers my Christmas shopping is complete! I stashed the secret Santa items and put the others under the tree to be wrapped. I love knowing all of my planning and time spent scouring ads for deals paid off!

Back to the sleeping and resting part, I can say I gladly accomplished both. Kicking my feet up Saturday night I rented a movie and kept warm under a blanket. By the way if you haven't watched We Are The Millers rent it now! I love Jennifer Anniston so of course I loved the movie!

via
Besides accomplishing my to do list, here are a few things that kept me smiling this weekend!

I started teaching Madison how to make snowflakes. We didn't have much time before she left to go to grandma's house but she got the picture. She loves making crafts and being creative!

I went onto Starbucks website and they were sold out of these adorable mugs. Wah wah. While shopping at Target for the tenth time this week I found a shelf of them!! I snagged one as I did a little happy dance inside.

Madison had her winter recital Friday night which turned out to be a success! She danced her little heart out and smiled almost the whole time. More details to come later this week!

via
I found my hair stylist! As many of you know my hair stylist quit and so I have been on the lookout for someone new. I decided to try and get in touch with my stylist and found out she moved to a different salon right down the street! I have an appointment tonight and couldn't be more thrilled! Pics to come!

What fun things did you get into this weekend? Don't forget to join the link up if you haven't already!






3 comments:

  1. Oh hun, I think 95% is pretty darn good, especially since I probably went with 80% lol.....can't wait to see the pics of your new hairstyle, funny how stressed we get when our hairstylist gets a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about getting a gingerbread house for Wyatt ot decorate but I know most of that candy would end up in his belly. ;) I can't wait to see your new hair. I can't wait to see how mine turns out Saturday!
    I have got to get busy on Christmas gifts. I just don't know what to get everyone so I am just waiting for anything to jump out at me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for having Christmas shopping done! I am too with the exception of a couple gift cards for my nieces. And double yay for finding your stylist!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!