I use Bloglovin so of course I have categories made for certain blogs. My daily reads, my best bloggy buds and well you get the hint.
If you aren't following me yet please stop on by and say hi!
If you are a new reader around these parts this little post might help you to find additional friends or posts to read! If you have been around for awhile the same might apply to you. I am feeling an overwhelming sense of love, compassion and happiness in my life and want to share with you those who have inspired me, helped me through tough times or have went out of their way to help me in some way.
Now of course I could spend hours listing out my top faves throughout the entire blogosphere but ain't nobody got time for that! So instead I give you my and I say my because this is based on who has had the most impact on my life and this little blog :)
1. Holly blogs over at Back Home Again. She also lives in Indiana and leaves me the sweetest comments! I envy all of the places she has traveled to and the adventures she has encountered. If you want to gain an open, honest and kind friend, Holly is your girl!
2. Kate over at Classy Living amazes me every single day. She is the one who helped me get this blog up and running. If it weren't for her I wouldn't be where I am today. She responds quickly back to any question you may have, always is there with open arms to help in any way and her blog posts keep you coming back for more. I would love to meet Kate for a Blate one day!
3. Lara, Lara Lara...there are no words to describe how much it means to me every time I receive a comment or email from this pretty lady. She is a Mary Kay consultant and a blogger as well. She knows her stuff when it comes to beauty products! I have been so lucky to have "met" Lara. I have been spoiled by her Mary Kay gifts and feel so grateful to have such a good friend!
4. Chelsee writes over at Southern Beauty Guide. Chelsee and I have a special bond. We connect on a higher level than just blogging. She feels like my long lost friend that I have yet to meet in person. We share the same interests in beauty products, blogging and real life topics. Chelsee is amazing at helping with blogging issues and finds free time almost anytime you need her.
5. Kaitlyn is my bloggy buddy from Wifessionals. Besides being drop dead gorgeous on the outside, Kaitlyn also shows true beauty through her personality. Although we have never met in person we have met on a V-Blate before making me feel like we know each other even more. Kaitlyn was one of the first people I sponsored and I learned so much through her. Her blogging advice and the way she does things makes it seem effortless.
6. Stephanie from Diary Of A Debutante is the true definition of all American girl! Her and I first "met" when we were paired up for a Valentine's Day gift exchange. I am lucky to have gotten to know this beautiful woman over time. Her posts are jam packed full of pink, beauty items and great suggestions for traveling and party planning! Stephanie is a down to earth girl who loves to have fun! A day spent with Stephanie seems like a pretty good time!
7. Last but not least Samantha blogs over at Hooah and Hiccups. With a husband in the military and a little toddler at home, this girl has her hands full! While reading her blog you suddenly become inspired to do something great! With her posts about fashion, beauty products, staying true to yourself and parenthood you find yourself wanting to become a better person. She is a leader, a strong woman and one of the nicest bloggers I know. If there is anyone to follow in their footsteps it would be Samantha.
So now that I have given you some great ladies to go and "meet" please share with me who is on your list and remember to stop by their little corners of the universe and say hello :)
To all that are not included in this post, I love you all....