Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Skin Care Miracle And Discount

via
As a woman, I am always keeping my eye out for the next best thing when it comes to beauty products.

I like knowing that when I go to bed at night I did everything I could to protect, moisturize and clean my skin, especially when it comes to my face. I am in the almost thirty phase.
Therefore I am noticing all of the developing wrinkles, dry skin and fine lines.

One thing I hate is the feeling my skin gets after wearing a face full of makeup. The grime, grease and dirt build up gives me the chills.

When Lara (my newest Mary Kay consultant friend/blogging buddy) posted to Instagram a few weeks back about a newly released product I squealed with glee. I LOVE Mary Kay products and use them daily so it comes as no surprise that a Skinvigorate Cleanser was at the top of my Christmas list.



Seriously, who wouldn't want to try one of these out after watching that video!
An at home spa like treatment without the expensive cost and you can use it every day!
To my surprise, Lara bless her heart sent me one!
I could have not been more excited! I really don't know what I do to deserve things like this but somehow every once in awhile someone surprises you and it is the best feeling ever!

I opened my package and this is what I found:
The Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush, batteries, 2 Skinvigorate Brush Heads and instructions.
Of course I had to use this bad boy immediately and it is super easy which makes it even better!
You basically pop on one of the brush heads onto the cleansing brush, apply cleanser to your face with a little bit of water and go to town! 

Let me tell you, if you love the microdermabrasion products then this item is for you!
Also, if you have sensitive skin and sometimes are unable to use the microdermabrasion treatment the cleansing brush is gentle enough but still does the job!

My skin has never felt so soft and clean. I could feel the brush digging into my pores and gently cleansing out the areas around my nose and chin that sometimes are left feeling a bit "missed".
If you have been debating on purchasing this product, DO IT!
You won't regret it for one second! The feeling I have each and every time I use it is amazing, a "miracle".

To all the ladies out there, this one is for you!

Lara has so kindly offered up a 
20% discount off of your entire purchase and free shipping 
to all Wide Open Spaces readers!

Stop by Lara's website to take advantage of this amazing deal!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! I was amazed also when I started using it. My blackheads are gone and my skin feels "clean". The price is wonderful also! Where can you find a brush like this for only $50, $40 with this discount. :) I will adjust the price before I submit the orders. An AmAzInG daily facial!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!