Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stop and Laugh

Life passes by so quickly that we often often stop to enjoy the small things in life.
Everything can be taken so seriously. Our financial situations, our jobs, our home life, our relationships and most of all the way we view ourselves.

via
Sometimes we get wrapped up in the chaos and we let it dull our smile, sparkle or spirit.
So I am taking a different approach and making this day a more calm, happy and positive day.

I wish the same to you as well! I encourage you to smile, to laugh, to share this post with someone who might need a light in their dark tunnel and to lift your mood and the mood of others.  We all can make a difference in our lives and the lives of others by shifting in a different direction every once in awhile.
via

There is no need to live life discouraged, unhappy or stressed. Life is too short and we must not take one minute for granted.

Here is to a happy, positive, uplifting and cheerful day, week, month and the rest of the year!

It won't hurt to smile or laugh...go ahead, try it :)

















1 comment:

  1. I love the people trap image. So true :-) Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!