Tuesday, March 5, 2013

We Are Family

Do you remember your first blog friends? The ones who helped you get started?
Kate gave me the best pointers when starting my blog and pushed me into "going for it".
Chelsee, the first girl I ever sponsored has became a close friend, my blog designer and someone I can ask for help at any given moment.
Kaitlyn who I have emailed 101 questions too and has pushed my follower count to numbers I thought I would never see in such a quick moment has been so sweet and genuine.
You ladies are the best! I have a lot of others to thank but I don't want to reenact some lame long Oscar speech :)

 
The very first day that I stumbled across Kate's blog I thought to myself 
I could do this. I could make a difference. I could make new friends. I could inspire and motivate others.
And that was when Wide Open Spaces was created.

If you are new to the blogosphere you might feel a little intimidated or lost. You might need a few basic tips to get you started? I wanted to help all of my new found buddies who might be needing those tips! We were all where you were at some point and some of us still are!

I have found that there are a couple of blogging rules you must know about. If you choose to keep your verifications up and your email info hidden, I will still love you, I just won't like it :)

No Reply Blogger: This means that I cannot reply to your comments. You might be thinking that I don't have the time or that I might not care to reply back but this is NOT the case. I receive your sweet little comments in my inbox and then the reply back address looks a little like this:

I would love to respond back to you so please link your email to your account! 
 
Word Verification: There is nothing worse then writing a lovely comment on your page and seeing one of these boxes pop up
 
How do you even make out those numbers and letters? There may be times where you have to enter these secret codes over three times! Do us all a favor and fix this small annoyance!
 
 That pretty much wraps up my two main concerns for all my new friends :)
Do you have any other others that everyone should be made aware of?
Please send me a message or comment.
We have to look after each other right?
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! glad to see your screen shot skills are growing lol Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I just saw your follower count!!! WOW, girl, you are fantastic! :) :)

    I'm glad I was able to help you out in the beginning. Remember me when you become rich and famous, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!