Friday, March 29, 2013

High 5 2 Self!

It’s always so much easier to pop right out of bed on a Friday isn’t it? There is something so relieving about making it through another work week and getting some time off! It has been a couple of weeks since I have linked up with Lauren for High Five For Friday but I have had such a good week that I feel the need to share my “high five to self” moments!
 
1. I paid off my car!! A long awaited announcement that I loved sharing! What an accomplishment!
 
I love paying it forward so Madison and I went and got two dozen donuts for the co-workers and she snagged her own little goodie bag!
 
I put together Madison's Easter basket! I won't spoil the surprise just yet! More details on this later :)
Madison & my niece Skylar at Easter last year
 
Froyo! Spur of the moment we went and grabbed some dinner with Nana (Madison's grandma, my mother in law) and visited Orange Leaf. The bomb.com peoples!

 
I received my first Influenster Vox Box and loved every minute of trying the great products included! I cannot wait until next month!!
 
It has been an awesome week! How about yours? What are your plans for Easter weekend? Stay tuned for my Easter weekend recap!
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week! Love that yours included a pay it forward. Bet those coworkers were surprised! Have a great Easter weekend and congrats on paying off the car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good stuff in that voxbox...I love influenster! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!