Wednesday, December 18, 2013

VS Fashion Show 2013

A little over a week ago one of the most anticipated events aired across the world, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

via
I have had the fashion show ready to record since forever ago! I finally had the time this week to sit down, kick my feet up and enjoy all of the beauty it entails.

The women are amazing. Their looks, their posture and most importantly their attitudes.
I would love to live a day in their shoes. My dream since I was a little girl has been to become a professional model or find a career surrounding myself in beauty and fashion.

The show as usual ceases to amaze me. The outfits were stunning and all the bling and glitter wowza!
Even though I am not a fan of Taylor Swift even she looked gorgeous!

I still miss the days of Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks but with girls like Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel the show was nothing less than spectacular!

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
What was your favorite look?

Also, one of the highlights for me was viewing the VS holiday commerical! Not to mention one of my favorite songs playing in the background "Waiting Game" by Banks

If you missed it, take a look!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!