Friday, December 27, 2013

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Have you ever looked at a picture and died laughing? Okay not actually died but you get what I’m saying.

I am a picture taking fanatic. I would like to think that maybe if worst case scenario I was to lose my memory that my millions of pictures might be able to shed some light on my past life. Kind of like the Notebook?


Sometimes at just the right moment I capture priceless moments.

Over the last couple of days, I filled my camera with family photos, snapshots of our Christmas celebration and unique moments such as these.


My adorable niece. Still can't believe how grown up she is becoming

My brother in law must have found a present he wanted?






I am still hovered over laughing at some of the pictures. Madison cracks me up and if you were only there in person to experience all of the million other facial expressions that she shares, you too would laugh your butt off. It makes me smile knowing I was blessed with such an amazing family and a daughter as great as Madison.

I'm off to complete the last day of the work week and enjoy two more fun filled days of laughter, snapshots and relaxation! 


Do you have a once in a lifetime photo you have taken? A priceless moment you have chosen to hold onto forever?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!