Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Blogmopolitan Quiz

So I stumbled upon Erin's post from Monday and now I feel the need to fulfill my celebrity status.
She predicted this would happen. Smart little woman she is. 
If you too want to feel this amazeballs feeling and participate in this easy breezy adventure link up with the fabulous Erin here!


I love sharing little tidbits about myself and would love to hear more about you and your funny tactics!
Obviously this changes up the daily paragraph, pic, paragraph, pic etc post!

So cheers to the change up and cheers to the fact that in approximately 8 hours I will be sitting in the presence of a real life celebrity and the most beautiful creature alive, Justin Timberlake! Be jealous :)

Oh yeah, if I haven't asked already, "Guess what day it is?" Oh how I get a kick outta that camel!
Happy HUMP DAY! YEAH!!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea. I hope you're having fun at the JT concert. I am SO JEALOUS of you right now!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!