For the past few months I have searched and searched for the perfect idea for Christmas office gifts.
I like to bring some humor to the table so I usually find creative ways to make my office peers smile and laugh.
Upon scrolling and scrolling through Pinterest for ideas I stumbled upon this idea:
Is this not the cutest thing?
A simple, inexpensive yet creative gift!
With a few easy steps you too can create this work of art!
(Note: I used Dasani sized water bottles)
1. Take off the existing label on the water bottle
2. Click here to download and print this label
3. Cut the label to the size of the existing label and tape the label to the bottle
4. Sit the bottle inside of your gift bag and close the bag with a ribbon
5. Attach a gift tag and candy cane and Voila!
Fingers crossed everyone gets a kick out of this like I did!
What creative, humorous or act of kindness have you given away during this holiday season?