Friday, December 20, 2013

Sparkle And Shine

December's Birchbox has arrived!


Ipsy's glam bag has still won my vote for best beauty subscription this month but Birchbox did have a few good items. I wasn't very excited over this months box and to be completely honest with how hectic things have been due to the upcoming holiday I spent about five minutes looking at the contents.
I have used every single item for about a week now so this review is completely legit :)

1. Harvey Prince, Hello: $55-50ml/ $26-8.8ml
This tiny sample of perfume I surprisingly enjoyed. The sweet, subtle scent makes it a daily wear perfume without giving yourself a headache. I am usually one to stay away from perfume samples. They are usually too strong and I never end up liking them but Birchbox really knows how to pick out the good ones!


2. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo in Birchbox Love: $29
Who isn't trying to accomplish healthy, glowing perfect looking skin? With this great product it is easy to achieve just that. You can apply it to your face or body alone or mix it in with your foundation to master that flawless look. The lotion had a basic lotion smell not a perfume like scent. The lotion blended well left my cheekbones glowing. Mission accomplished!


3. Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray: $30
Since I scrunch my hair and I am a loyal fan to my daily scrunch products I really don't stray away from those certain products. I will use this spray on Madison's flyaways when pulling her hair back.


4. The Honest Company Organic Healing Balm/ Winter Survival Kit: $25
This is a one part of a three part product line co-founded by Jessica Alba. My entire family deals with dry skin, eczema and psoriasis so this balm really comes in handy during this cold and dry season! I have been using this product on my hands every night before I sleep. The scent of the lavender helps me sleep and when I wake up my hands feel soft and moisturized.


The lifestyle extra item that Birchbox included in the box this month was the Twistband Printed Hair Tie: $10-$12 (6 pack)
I have received this item in a previous box but a different print. It holds ponytails in place for the entire day and accents most of my outfits. A win in my book!

Birchbox also included this handy new Birchbox app info card! For more info download the Iphone Birchbox app today!



What did you receive this month?



1 comment:

  1. I love the polka dot hair tie! Check out what I received @ http://xtremelyv.blogspot.com/2013/12/december-birchbox.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!