Friday, December 6, 2013

4 Ingredients Easy as 1,2,3


I LOVE quick and I LOVE easy so it comes to no surprise that this recipe screams my name!
While scrolling along looking for simple dinner meal ideas I came across 

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

One glance at the ingredient list and I was sold. Four ingredients! Now if that doesn't sound easy breezy I don't know what does! 

Anyone can whip up these magical, warm, gooey and mouthwatering pieces of yumminess! Even if you aren't a "cook" or someone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen, this recipe is for you as well!

Recipe:

5-10 min prep time
30 min total time
8 servings

Ingredients:

2
cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1
can diced cooked chicken
1
can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1
can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits

Heat oven to 375 degrees

In medium bowl combine vegetables, chicken and soup. Mix well.

Press each biscuit into the muffin pan. Firmly press the bottom and sides up 
creating a "bowl" with a rim.

Spoon a 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture into each.

Pull edges of dough over the filling towards the center and pinch the dough holding it in place.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. 

Cool, remove from pan and pair with your favorite side! I chose mashed potatoes! 
ENJOY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!