Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WILW: What I'm Loving Wednesday!

As I sit here on this fine Tuesday night (I know I am blogging ahead) only because we are predicted to get three to five inches of snow by 8am and ten to fifteen by 7pm. Wah wah! I have to be at work at 8am and with it taking me an hour and a half to get to work after only 2 inches of snow last Thursday, I might be doomed.
I don't know about you but I am having postpartum Christmas blues. All the planning and excitement and then in a few short hours it all comes to an end. Where do we go from here? I guess focus on whatever else it is we love to do to pass the days!
So I will redirect my blah attitude and focus on other things that make me go yeeehhhee or put a smile upon my face!
I'm linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday" to share what I've been loving lately.....


I'M LOVING matching Christmas manicured nails with my love bug!



I'M LOVING Christmas at my parents! Their tree displays the cutest ornaments, an organized arrangement of presents and the room is filled with love, laughter and life! I couldn't have been blessed with a more perfect family. (The only thing missing was my sister, sad face)



I'M LOVING the random Kodak moments of life. This displays the "Gangsta Style" sassitude that my daughter randomly has. The hubs had to join in on the action. I think I laughed hysterically at Madison's snarled up little face!



I'M LOVING that Lucy's (Madison's Elf On The Shelf) farewell letter was a success! Her departure went smoothly and the arrival of her little friend TJ was an exciting time for Madison!



(Madison, Lucy and TJ)



I'M LOVING my matching kitchen towel set and apron that my mom bought me! I mean what girl doesn't wine constantly?!?!?!?




I'M LOVING that after Christmas day was done and over with I was able to kick my feet up and relax with my new fuzzy socks and comfy house shoes.



Last but not least I'M LOVING the fact that while typing this blog I received a phone call from my boss letting me know that due to the winter blizzard warning and snow coming our way,
WORK IS CLOSED TOMORROW!!!!
Just to give you a little background about the company I work for, WE NEVER CLOSE DOWN! THIS IS EPIC. Can you tell by the SHOUTY CAPITOLS? I am a little excited.  Ahhhh I guess I can now spend all day tomorrow relaxing and getting this house back in order!
 
What are you LOVING on this wonderful Wednesday? Grab a button and link up!
 
 
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!