I'm linking up with the fabulous Lauren to bring you my highlights of the week! If you haven't checked her blog out go now! Click here!
1. Santa brought me a book I have been scoping out Blog Inc! I had read on someone else blog to take a look at this. I haven't started reading it but I figured it's worth a try!
2. It was nice to be able to leave the house, even if it was for work. I even got to make a Starbucks run! The city workers of Indy sure pulled through for us daily commuters!
3. Our family had a very merry Christmas! Madison had a blast and we were able to save up enough money throughout the year to give gifts to all of our family. God has blessed us this year.
4. During my time off I was able to experiment with my new nail tape. Making a striped design with two colors of nail polish. For my first attempt I would say they came out pretty good.
5. Yay I finally got my hair done! I decided for winter to do something a little different and go darker. It is actually brown and blonde. Highlights and low lights. The picture is a little blurry because of course Madison and I love to take self pictures of ourselves. Excuse the cleavage shot. Whoops!
That about sums up my week! Christmas, a snowy blizzard day off of work, self pics, hair cut and lots of QT with the family. I do have to say a girls night out with the besties sounds amazing right now. Mama needs her own alone girlie time!
Grab a button and share your weekly story! Hope to see all of you wonderful followers commenting and sharing my button :)
Have a wonderful weekend!