Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TaStY TuEsDaYs: Muffin Cups

After watching everyone else slave away in the kitchen for Thanksgiving, I was convinced by the time Saturday morning rolled around that I had been bitten by the kitchen fairy. Along with breakfast I made lunch, dinner, snacks and a dessert. Using a recipe book that was given to me by the hubs grandmother, I decided to go to work.
This Tuesday I bring to you a recipe I used for the first time. It turned out to be an orgasmic experience for my palette & bargain for my check book!


Gather all of your ingredients:
1 bag of shredded cheese
1 tube of sausage
1 bell pepper
12 large eggs
1.5 cups of milk

 Fry the sausage until golden brown. Drain & return the sausage to the skillet.

Crack 12 eggs into a large bowl. Pour milk into the bowl & whisk until thoroughly blended. 


Take the bell pepper & dice half of the pepper into small bite size pieces


 Drop the diced pepper into each muffin cup

 Fill each muffin cup with pieces of bell pepper

Take all of the sausage and drop a tablespoon into each muffin cup. Fill the cups up until all of the sausage is gone.

 Cover the eggs with shredded cheese & bake at 375 degrees for approx. 15 to 20 minutes until cooked thoroughly and until golden brown. Add toast or any side of your choice & Voila Yummo!

~Brooke~

What did you cook or bake this week?
Please share! Post the button below to your blog!
Checkout 33 Shades Of Green, where I join the Tasty Tuesday link up party every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!