Friday, November 23, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Is it Friday already? This week has flown by! The best part about today is the fact I'M OFF OF WORK! This is a celebration in itself! Another day for housework, bill paying, spending time with the family & friends & just being able to enjoy the daylight. (This hardly occurs, I leave to go to work in the dark and by the time I leave it is almost dark, darn daylight savings time!)

Here are some awesome things that happened this week:

Pinterest via Lauren Usher
 

 
                     Starbucks
 
 
(1.) A couple times a week my daughter & I stop at Starbucks. She usually gets a cake pop & I will get my usual Cinnamon Dulce Latte. This morning she switched up the routine & went with a Christmas holiday cookie. So yummy! Starbucks=our favorite!(2.) As much as I am dreading my upcoming surgery, I have to thank God that they have caught the cancerous cells earlier rather later. Counting my blessings & hoping for the best.
(3.) With the Thanksgiving holiday yesterday, I was able to spend quality time with our bestest friends and family. Good food & good company!
(4.)Hip Hip Horray! It was a three day work week & a four day weekend! Lots of time for everything! Need I say more?
(5.)My bff stopped by for a visit this week. We do not see each other enough. We have been friends for about 10 years. Anytime I need her, she's there. A school teacher & mentor she is definitely someone I and many people look up to. She is awesome and time spent with her is pretty valuable.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend!  The full recap will come on Monday with the GBU, the link-up party Kate & Kati host.
  
Classy Living

 
Linking up with Lauren today for H54F!


Photobucket
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!