Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ipsy/MyGlam November 2012 Bag!

Hey guys! I recently signed up for Ipsy (formerly MyGlam), a monthly beauty sample subscription.
 
 
For only $10 a month, you are sent a few beauty samples and a makeup bag! November's beauty bag named "Party Perfect" is pretty perfect for my taste in brands, color & quality! I am super excited to use the following products on a daily basis!



Name: Nailtini Nail Laquer Millionaire
Size: .5 fl oz.                                                             
Value: $13

The cost alone for this nail polish covers the cost of the entire November Ipsy Bag! Ipsy describes the color as "teal & gold tinsels awash in rose gold microglitter"
 Perfect for New Years, Christmas parties or a Girls Night Out!
 
 
 
Name: Starlet Intense Eyeliner in Chocolate
Size: .05 oz
Value: $11
 
This eyeliner is a light to medium brown and pretty creamy.
I usually stick with black but I am interested to see how my eyes look using this product in brown.
 

Name: theBalm Meet Matt(e) matte eyeshadow in Matt Batali
Size: .03 oz
Value: estimated $5
 
This eyeshadow is actually part of a palette sold by theBalm. The full palette costs $34.50 for 6 eyeshadows. It  is a matte greyish-brown matte eyeshadow and has excellent pigmentation. Great for smokey eyes!
 

Name: Benefit they're Real! Beyond MascaraSize: .1 oz.
Value: estimated $8 (Full size .3oz costs $23)
 
 

I have heard alot of ranting and raving about this product. I am sort of a mascara snob.
I am super picky and expect great things from a mascara. I cannot wait to try this one out!



 
Name: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil
Size: .07 fl oz.
Value: estimated $9 (Full size costs $18)
 
I loved this the moment I opened the packaging! It is the same color as my favorite wine. Ha! This lipgloss is amazing. Long lasting, has a sweet smell and feels a little like Burtsbees lipbalm when you first put it on. You will love it and I recommend it to anyone!
 
I received around $46 worth of product in this bag for just $10. What a great deal!!
Sign up for your Ipsy bag at
Ipsy.com. November bags have already shipped so if you sign up now, you will be starting from the December bag.
 
Have you received your MyGlam Bag yet? What did you think?
Thinking about signing up and have questions? Please feel free to share anything in the comment box below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!