Sunday, November 11, 2012

Out With The Old...In With The New

Today is a new beginning. A new found way of thinking about things. Bringing positivity to my life and overcoming all obstacles.
 
I read this blog from http://domesticatedworkingwoman.blogspot.com/ and I could not have related any better. Every last word filled my heart and touched my soul. Everything that I was searching for in words came to life with this post. I would like to share a wonderfully written, detailed, passionate beginning to hopefully a life changing blog experience for myself and for others.
 

I'm taking the opportunity to make this beautiful time of year a beautiful time in my life. I am getting back to what makes me "me" and no longer asking why all the time. I'm branching out and saying...

Why not?

I'm back in the gym adding weight training to my regular running schedule. I'm going back to my clean eating habits. And I'm done making excuses and taking the "convenient" way out. I'm standing up for myself. I'm cutting back on the things that I'm not passionate about so that I might focus on those most important to me.

I sense a season of change rolling in. Change in pace of life. Change in priorities.

I'm not one to accept change well. I tend to avoid it. Change creates anxiety in my life and causes me to stress over things that would typically not be stressors. It makes me excited and scared at the same time. The way I felt before moving to the south or walking down the aisle.

Not bad feelings. Different feelings. Changing feelings.

I'm taking time to stop and "smell the roses." I'm enjoying a good cup of coffee....I'm relaxing on the couch more and running around less. I'm branching out creatively and connecting with people with whom I share similar interests. I'm worrying less and laughing more. I'm not concerned with what others may think or say about what I'm wearing, who I'm with, or where I go. 
 
I'm opening up my heart and mind. I'm ready to embrace whatever is in store for me. I'm looking forward to this season. I'm ready to embrace this season of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love everyone of your comments. They mean so much to me! Take the time to leave a comment and follow my blog. I will follow you back!